Inteplast Group Corporation currently has an opening for an Electrical Engineer in Lolita, TX.
1. Reports to the electrical manager.
2. Provide technical guidance and planning to maintenance electricians for performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting production equipment.
3. Prepare specifications and documentation for equipment upgrades and modifications based on cost-benefit analysis and machine efficiency.
4. Keep and organize accurate records associated with projects.
5. Available for 24-hour consultation with maintenance electricians for equipment abnormals.
6. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the maintenance manager or maintenance director.
7. Comply with plant safety regulations and good manufacturing practices.
8. Must have regular, reliable attendance as well as the ability to work outside the regular schedule as required.
9. Able to handle job stress and interact effectively with others in the workplace
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.For more information, about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, view the and .