Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the role:
The British Standards Institution (BSI) is hiring a Sales & Account Manager - Enterprise Training Solutions responsible for managing and cultivating new Training business opportunities for the development of long-term business partnerships by creating superior value for our clients. The individual will focus on analyzing customer Training needs to create a full solution from our Training product portfolio. Responsible for building value for our solutions and increasing revenues through renewable business relationships.
This exciting position requires sales skills with a consultative approach, so we are looking for a unique individual who has bothsenior level technical ETS expertise, loves to sell and is great at it; and wants to be generously rewarded for meeting their goals. You must have prior consulting sales experience related to ETS.
Sales & Account Manager - Enterprise Training Solutions Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proposing and closing Training contracts that will achieve total revenue growth (sales and annuity), profit and customer satisfaction plans
- Identify, articulate and implement Training products, solutions and services to customer requirements
- Able to prepare proposals, including estimating work scope and price, and presentation process and managing client relations to ensure complete satisfaction
- Sustains an active reporting procedure in accordance with Departmental and BSI needs
- Develops a Business Plan for territory that is consistent with short-range and long-range sales goals
- Well informed on industry changes, participates where possible in organizations directly involved with our prime markets, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
- Identifies and qualifies clients by establishing a sales/business relationship to ensure an active and continuous new and expanded business pipeline that exceeds strategic, long term, annual, and quarterly targeted sales projections
- Maintains a sales forecasting capability which will in the short-term make possible efficient scheduling, provide superior customer service, and controlling costs and in the long-term, provide information for business planning, resource planning and budgeting
- Coordinate the training needs analysis and defines, in partnership with the client, the Training solution
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience in full sales in a professional consultative environment required
- Software skills - Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com (preferred). Ensure team is using the required tools for the job; Salesforce.com, Pointglobal, Concur, ORC, Outlook
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling Training products or services in a solution selling environment. Understands role of marketing department relative to sales to best utilize support of that department
- Regular domestic local travel within geographic area
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.