Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the role:
The Innovation Analyst will conduct research on emerging technologies, competitor offerings and assist with work with Innovation projects. Candidate will ensures efforts are in alignment with the Innovation Team to support customer-focused objectives, a collaborative partner delivering innovative ideas, solutions and services to met BSI Innovation objectives. The Innovation Analyst will help design and create innovative technical solutions. This role will work on a number of projects and initiatives with customers at varying levels within the organization.
The Innovation Analyst will utilize their technical competency to perform external market and technical research, design, program, perform software testing and to participate in proof of concept (POC) and prototyping activity. The role will be a key contributor in synthesizing complex solutions into easily understood concepts for multiple constituencies.
Innovation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Help to develop and instill a culture of Innovation internally, driving strategic research that will identify and evaluate technologies to build new capabilities at BSI and support the execution of Innovation ideas
- Collaborate with teams to identify business Streams, Sectors and Innovation Labs
- Strong analytical skill, and comfort with various programs, data analysis and internet technologies with proven ability to think creatively
- Enthusiastically facilitate experimentation, new ideas, trial and error, fast failure and faster success
- Provide input and guidance around design and innovation
- Ensure quality in the products & software developed by the Innovation team
- Proactively anticipate obstacles or areas of concern and help identify potential solutions
- Ability to identify emerging trends
- Coordinate smooth hand-offs of research, prototypes and improved processes to the Customer
- Assist with the evaluation and selection of new technologies; serve as a point-of-contact for vendors
- Support the implementation, roll-out and adoption phases of transactional practice technologies
- Coordinate and collaborate with all other business services teams including the Firm's technical staff and procurement to ensure that practice solutions are appropriately integrated with Firm systems, processes and data
- Assist with testing new technology and provide feedback to project teams and vendors
- Document and promote best practices in the use of AI-enabled and automation technologies by the practice teams
- Use advanced analysis techniques to research, design, develop, maintain and support user-friendly and efficient business information systems and processes
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of computer software including applications - including ability to learn SFDC
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Limited domestic air travel
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.