Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the role:
This senior level consultant will provide project Construction Management services as Owner's Representative.
Initial immediate position for Construction Management on behalf of owner for major groundwater treatment modifications at an active treatment plant near New Haven, CT. Management of design-build construction of several complex treatment units. Minimum 12-month construction project.
Project Construction Manager Responsibilities:
- Full-time onsite construction oversight.
- Coordination and communication of construction with owner, engineer, contractor, and treatment plant operator.
- Conduct design and constructability reviews.
- Review construction submittals.
- Track work progress and prepare reports pertaining to job status.
- Maintain and communicate project schedule.
- Prepare and maintain project Risk Register.
- Manage project budget. Conduct invoice review and approval. Negotiate Change Orders and track approvals. Track Earned Value throughout the project.
- Provide full-time onsite supervision during construction phase, commissioning, and start-up.
- Prepare and provide internal and external reporting.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- 40-hr OHSA HAZWOPER required.
- 10-hr OSHA Construction Safety preferred.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of related construction management experience.
- Wastewater treatment operation and construction experience preferred.
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.