Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the role:
The Inside Sales Representative will work to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth in assigned territory by effectively selling BSI Americas products and/or related services from an office-based environment.
Inside Sales Representative Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proposing and closing contracts that will achieve total revenue growth profit, and customer satisfaction
- Articulate and position of BSI products, services to key departmental decision makers in small to midsize organizations through consultative selling
- Identifies and qualifies clients by establishing a sales/business relationship to ensure an active and continuous new and expanded business pipeline
- Participate in a structured sales model to include pipeline development and work to attract and develop new business
- Identify new market trends and formulate plans to capitalize on them that will lead to new revenue generation opportunities
- Participate in a sales training and promotional efforts to improve sales skill set
- Team with Outside Sales to maximize territory revenue
- Cold call on prospective clients to obtain their business as well as manage existing business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 year selling experience, via phone preferred
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Able to communicate adequate information on customer contacts for input into sales reports for accurate forecasting
- Ability to work well with internal, cross-functional and external teams
- Can collaborate and influence in a "win as a team" environment
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time off.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
BSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity.
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please speak to a member of our recruitment team.