We are currently recruiting for a Restorative Aide to work per diem for our company. You will work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce, and enhance their performance.
- Responsible for carrying out individual restorative programs designed by the Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Pathologist.
- Communicates observations of patients condition, preventing patient neglect, abuse and violations of rights and privacy, and promoting continuity of care through accurate and timely documentation and reporting.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to members of the rehabilitation team.
- Sanitization of whirlpool, tubs and showers when used in restorative therapy, and assisting patients with ambulation and transfer as needed.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
- Superior customer service and patient care skills.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate interest, enthusiasm, and experience working with older adults.