BAYADA Home Health Care is dedicated to keeping people safe at home with comfort, independence, and dignity. Since 1975, caring for people at home has been our passion and gives meaning to the work we do each day. Values-based and mission driven, BAYADA is on its way to realizing its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
Our Benefits office is seeking a Workday Senior Benefits Analyst to work out of our headquarters in Pennsauken, NJ. As the Workday Senior Benefits Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and supporting all aspects of Benefits and Benefits Open Enrollment and the teams responsible for these modules, while collaborating with our internal partners on cross functional design and administration. This includes performing analysis, design, testing and support of these applications. Experience in Workday Human Capital Management System is required.
- Lead configuration of changes to benefit plan design, new benefit plans, eligibility rules and be involved in the update of any business process that touches the Benefit
- Perform and coordinate with internal and external partners on functional testing of all aspects of enhancements, modifications, new processes and system changes related to Benefits
- Analyze, design, test, implement and support innovative
- Work collaboratively with IT, Payroll and other departments to research, troubleshoot and escalate issues as necessary.
- Facilitate and/or participate in proactively keeping stakeholders and impacted partners and end-users aware of issues and take the lead when appropriate to see the issue through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Deploy reporting capabilities to automate manual activities, improve processes and enhance accuracy and efficiency and deliver reports with a high degree of service in a timely and effective manner.
- Support, monitor and assist in the maintenance of system integration.
- Propose, document and implement new or revised processes to improve integrity and usability of Benefit module and related HCM processes that support the business.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three (3) to five (5) years progressively responsible related experience in Workday Benefits module.
- Three (3) to five (5) years working with technical integration and interfaces; experience with reporting
- Three (3) to (5) years' experience in process development/streamline within the HR
- Two (2) to three (3) years in managing incidence and change management in a formal, professional environment.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in testing bi-annual Workday updates.
- Five (5) years solid understanding HR and Benefits processes and
- Knowledge of programming and the ability to automate information delivery is a
- Experience with Integrations between disparate systems is a
- Strong data analytic skills; five (5) years' experience in Data Analytics, creating dashboards and scorecards, preferably with predictive analytics
- Competence in Microsoft Office suite of products; with Strong Excel skills.
- Comprehensive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package including medical/dental/prescription/vision
- paid time off
- 401k with company match
- tuition reimbursement
- short/long term disability
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in Pennsauken, NJ BAYADA employs more than 20,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 300 offices. For more information, visit bayada.com. EOE
Benefits, HRIS, Benefits System Analyst, Workday, HRIS System Partner