|Title||CERTIFIED /LICENSED ALCOHOL & DRUG COUNSELOR - WRIGHTSTOWN - NJ. ***SIGN ON BONUS OF $1000 ***|
|Program||Midstate Correctional Facility|
|Description||Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.|
* Completes comprehensive assessment of clients' substance abuse history and treatment requirements and develops individualized treatment plan.
* Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
* Documents treatment/discharge plans and clients' progress and responses to treatments; maintains related records and charts.
* Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
|Requirements||* High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's Degree desired including or supplemented by (30) semester hour credits in social work, sociology, health, nursing, psychology, rehabilitation, or counseling, or any combination.|
* Must have two (2) years of experience at a recognized substance use disorder treatment agency
* Must be Bi-Lingual (English and Spanish)
* CADC minimum required.
* Must obtain NJDOC clearance.