Golden Nugget Atlantic City
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Exhibit conduct in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, Federal and State laws and regulations, and Golden Nugget and departmental policies and procedures.
* Consistently deliver positive, courteous and professional guest service in all interactions with guests, visitors, vendors and fellow employees.
* Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service.
* Responsible for supervising and/or performing the overall set-up operation, take-out, inventory, and maintenance of all types of audio, lighting, musical, and stage equipment used in any and all entertainment areas as designed by the Lead Stage and Lounge Technician or management.
Must be able to lift at least 50lbs, push/pull heavy equipment, climb a ladder, use small hand tools, twist, bend and crawl.
Must be familiar with entertainment equipment and stage terms.
* Performs any other duties as assigned.
Associate's degree preferred. Previous experience in performing the overall set-up operation, take-out, inventory, and maintenance of all types of audio, lighting, musical, and stage equipment used in all entertainment areas. Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Should accommodation assistance be needed in the application process, applicants can contact Golden Nugget Human Resources at 609-441-8493 or via email:
Auto req ID