The Contract Management Analyst is responsible for the customer data setup and integrity within the TMS system. This role will provide analytical and training support. Create documentation to support system configurations, and processes. Define requirements when custom development is required: systems testing; internal and external support; and problem resolution. This position reports to the Manager, Contract Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Dedicated Customer Setup within TMW
- Manage setup and maintenance of Dedicated Customer rates within TMW
- Perform Rate Reviews for transactional customers
- Responsible for solution testing to include; unit testing, coordination and support of user-acceptance.
- Perform CPI Reviews for dedicated customers; includes preparing and maintaining CPI tracker, organizing and facilitating conference call
- Review Operational Assumptions, Scope of Services and Rating Exhibits on all Contracts, Addendums, Exhibits and Amendments. Documents and clearly communicates concerns with Operational Assumptions, Scope of Services and Rating Exhibits on all Contracts, Addendums, Exhibits and Amendments when they vary from the Pricing Model.
- Participates in design sessions. Provides recommendations and alternative approaches and solutions.
- Documents and clearly communicates the solution designed to internal resources, operations, management and external customers
- Lead small projects as assigned working closely with your Manager
- Facilitate the transition of customers to the Ongoing Demand and Support Services Teams upon completion of start-up requirements.
- Ability to define, find root cause and resolve system issues. Upon identification, produce the appropriate documentation defining the issue, root cause, priority and requirements for resolution. Manage issue through resolution.
- Continuously find ways to improve processes, execution, and delivery by staying informed on system enhancements, product road maps and market developments.
- Work closely with Sales and Operations on any changes to existing business. Working with Risk and Legal when applicable for approval and working with the Customer and Sales for signature.
- Work with Risk and Legal when applicable for approval and working with the Customer and Sales for signature.
- Provide support to Invoicing, Operations, Engineering, and Sales.
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Proficient in SQL
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills-including strong verbal, written communication skills and excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to be a proactive problem solver
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to utilize proven project management methodologies to engage and interact with all necessary participants.
- Ability to reinforce correct processes with the job specific system(s) to the users with explanations of why it is necessary.
- Outstanding decision making skills and the ability to take measured risks
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations.
- Ability to lead and champion change
- Attention to service excellence and detail.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels
- Degree - BA / BS preferred
- 4+ years industry experience
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.,datePosted:2019-10-18T17:54:03.000Z,