Interested in Cleaning? Maintenance? Monitoring? Ensuring a Safe Environment?
Covance's Lab Cleaner/Assistant in Madison, WI will not only look after your immediate needs but also help you with your future career goals.
Are you looking for an entry-level job that provides a starting hourly rate of $15.00 AND offers full medical/dental/vision benefits? Are you looking for a position that does not require previous directly related experience?
We want you to succeed so we will provide you with excellent on-the-job training and mentoring. We also want you to take time off for yourself, so Covance offers 24 days of paid-time-off (PTO) annually (pro-rated depending on start date).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the washroom area by prioritizing workload and equipment to be washed
- Organizes and maintains clean equipment in appropriate locations
- Maintains well documented laboratory records according to SOP's & GLPs. Reviews other equipment service technician data and identifies potential problems
- Pull reports and utilize information to assist with workload projections
- Monitors environmental conditions and reports deviations to supervisor
- Provides and maintains inventory of equipment and supplies
- Reports all animal care concerns and becomes involved in the resolution and appropriate corrective action, when necessary
- Reviews own data and identifies potential problems
- Maintain safe work environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to accurately read, record, and communicate information
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork skills
- No experience required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) preferred
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.