Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is currently seeking a Systems Engineer -College Intern for Cleveland, Ohio location. The responsibilities consists of the design, development and introduction of distributed control systems to effectively utilize state-of-the-art developments encompassing various engineering and related fields and associated products within the utility industry.Your responsibilities
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Work with an engineering team to assist with various aspects of our control systems projects for clients including hardware and software design and testing.
* Troubleshoot and resolve routine problems and assist the engineering team in resolving more complex issues.
* Use computer programs to perform various engineering operations, conduct analyses and provide related data and information.
* Limited travel may be required
* Currently enrolled in a B.S. Electrical, Chemical or Computer Engineering program at an accredited US-Based University
* 3.0 minimum GPA
* Sophomore, Junior or Senior year
* US Citizen or Permanent Resident
* Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
* Experience with Manufacturing/Systems Engineering background/Course Work
* Proficient with databases, MS Office, Visual Basic, CAD, or graphic software
* Familiar with DCS/PLC and Networks